This is an opportunity for you to be part of the project team that will manage and oversee the Contracts and Procurement works for the Offshore Living quarters and GTG upgrade project. The primary focal point for all contractual matters related to the Prime Contract with the EPCI contractor and other contacts related to the execution of the project, including response to contractual letters, claims etc.
Your main duties will be to:
* Monitor the weekly and monthly procurement reports produced by the EPCI contractor and advise Project Management of high risk areas and suggestions for mitigation
* Review and comment on the adequacy of all EPCI contractor procurement plans and procedures.
* Monitor EPCI contractor’s logistics planning and material handling processes during the execution of the project.
* Evaluate and advise the PMT regarding the potential impact of delaying/ accelerating procurement decisions, and in the assessment of Contractor and Suppliers’ claims.
* Ensure relative discipline work is completed in compliance with project safety policies and procedures. Be an active participant in the Project Safety Program and in achieving Safety Goals.
* Administer and monitor the provision and validity of all securities and guarantees provided under the terms of the Contract.
* Proactive/ hands-on identification of potential changes and claims, and taking a lead role in developing/ implementing appropriate action to ensure the project’s best interests are properly safeguarded at all times. Continuous interaction with the project team and with contractors in this regard.
* Day-to-day reporting/ accountability for ensuring Project Management is kept fully informed regarding all matters relating to the contracts
* Provide direct support to the Project team and Company Supply Department in bidding/ negotiating, awarding and administering all contracts for the Project. Oversees all EPCI and other Contractor procurement activities for the Project. Works to assure a Procurement & Materials program that meets the needs of the project, is cost-effective, expedient, and in compliance with company policies and procedures. Ensures that all Procurement & Materials requirements for the Project are met and that the EPCI contractor complies with all requirements of the EPCI contract in respect of procurement and materials. Support in setting up and implementing systems, work processes, procedures, etc., for the contracts and procurement function, ensuring these conform to all applicable project, regulatory and corporate requirements.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.