Production team in Dubai Office, this is a contract opportunity (06 months extendable contract).
Our Client is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for offshore and subsea field developments worldwide. They deliver fixed and floating production facilities, pipelines, and subsea systems from concept to commissioning to help oil companies safely produce and transport hydrocarbons. Core area they are in Offshore, Subsea Solutions and provide Concept to Commissioning(EPCI).
Functional Supervisor: Hook-up & Completions Manager
Accountable: Completions Lead
– Deliver Completions objectives in both a Greenfield & Brownfield Project environments, aligned with PMT expectations on HSE, Quality and Technical requirements.
– Engage with Operations, Pre-commissioning, Design, Engineering and Quality groups to obtain full scope understanding and manage disciplines for optimum design success.
– Develop a level 3 Pre-commissioning / Commissioning schedule aligned to system criticality and handover.
– Participate in constructability reviews, and plans to drive design optimization and monitor input from the project team.
– Participate in the preparation of project pre-comm execution sequences and schedule logic.
– Develop completion hand over dossiers.
– Attend FAT’s and SAT’s as requested by Completions Lead.
– Develop man hour summaries via task sheet / job card module.
– Provide technical oversight during the implementation of pre-comm and commissioning activities.
– Support the development of system / subsystems limit drawings aligned to handover philosophy.
– Monitor and manage the timely delivery of documentation, materials, personnel, vendors and sub-contractors aligned to completion schedule and escalate to PMT with concerns.
– Manage and monitor implementation related changes and growth during the project specifically related to predecessor activities i.e. hook-up works that could impact completions.
– Support the coordination of fabrication yard pre-commissioning/commissioning activities to ensure full system completion are achieved prior sail-away.
– Ensure the preparation and coordination of pre-commissioning / commissioning CMS, the specific system identified by Client are in place and functional.
– Liaise with the hook-up team to ensure hand-over priorities are met against critical milestones.
– Provide technical expertise, for example, problem-solving, smart planning and budget explanations.
– Support the Function to ensure best practice and innovations to optimize delivery are being considered / communicated and delivered.
– Ensure compliance with the procedural framework.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
– Support asset incidents / hazards investigation teams.
– Provide H&S support to completion team to ensure execution risks and mitigations are identified within HCP.
– Monitor day-to-day HSE performance during completion activities to ensure leading indicators are achieved.
– Ensure the delivery of quality completions documentation, for example, HCP, system dossiers are maintained.
– Ensure accurate and rational inputs are provided into Project execution schedules that reflect optimum, realistic and measurable man-hours.
– Raise site & technical queries to reflect change.
– Ensure the correct selection of Tools & Equipment.
Cost / Budget:
– Monitor Project completion processes within agreed budget constraints.
– Recognise and be aware of CONQ policy / impact.
Schedule / Reporting:
– Provide effective reporting of system status updates aligned to known KPI’s.
Leadership / Commitment:
– Provide support of implementation handover milestones activities between Client to PC.
– Know roles and responsibilities of reporting lines.
– Actively monitor and maintain teamwork at all levels within project and peer groups.
– Maintain a high level of project ownership throughout all phases of work.
– Participate in innovation and continuous improvement, and ensure learning opportunities to limit wastage and unplanned impacts are mitigated.
Building Effective Business Relationships:
– Communicate with confidence and concisely to ensure Clients and Stakeholders are given assurance that you and your team can deliver.
– Seek feedback from customers to gauge satisfaction on you and your team’s performance from both internal and external stakeholders and implement improvement opportunities.
People management and development
– Support project by identifying high potential team members for future promotion.
Technical / Systems
– Provide sound and rational advice to Completions Lead to ensure project / business objectives are met over that of the short-term personnel gains.
– Develop company’s capability and relationship with Client, to build future business opportunities.
– Achieve the set Goal & Objectives aligned to project / business needs and ensure periodic reviews and final signoff is completed.
– Set clear & realistic timeframes for self when providing key deliverables to reduce inter-discipline barriers, and take ownership of results.
– Take accountability of own performance during the life cycle of Project.
– Provide professional, ethical and detailed technical support to Project team to achieve tight deadlines without compromising HSE and quality standards.
– Ability to develop robust pre-commissioning / commissioning procedures.