- Post Date:30/11/2018
- Apply Before: 28/02/2019
- KEYWORD / SKILLS procurement
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Define and execute the purchasing strategy / TIPP
- Define and submit for validation regularly the purchasing strategy at a global scale, in order to meet the evolution of technical/ regional/ economical sourcing needs on its perimeter.
- Drive and guarantee the best total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Execute strategy by managing cross functional team (Stakeholder, Brands, Corporate, Industrial, Finance, etc.)
- Coordinate all the partners (Region, JVs, Stakeholder) to build a shared vision of the strategy
- Select suppliers and creates contracts/orders
- Supervise the global all PSA group RFQ strategy through bid list set up and RFQ package definition
- Manage the RFQ with suppliers, partners and stakeholders
- Supervise the recommendation at required committees for validation
- Supervise the release of the related purchase contract/order and ensure that it is signed (if required).