• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• University Qualifications: Graduate, preferably with Business Management and/or Law
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 5 years in similar job profile
• Must have knowledge of storage tanks in UAE and other GCC countries.
• Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of petroleum and petrochemical industries.
• Should be willing to join immediately and must possess valid UAE/GCC license
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Must having selling skills.
• Must be a good Negotiator
• Age Range: 30- 45
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Indian
• Language Fluency: English/ Hindi
• Current Location: UAE