Professionally Responsible To : General Manager
Reports To : Director of Operations
Job Summary: The post holder will be required to:
• Support and assists Management and the various administration departments with clerical and reception tasks.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars on a daily basis as per patient database.
• Exhibits the Centre’s image by greeting people in a professional, friendly & courteous manner following established standards.
• Provides excellent customer service by determining the nature and purpose of the person’s visit, and directs or escorts them to the specific department.
• Answers telephone calls, screens and directs calls to the appropriate resource.
• Ensures caller satisfaction by answering the telephone in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Assist staff and visitors who may have queries in a calm and professional manner.
• Assist in the preparation of necessary reports for management and the various administration departments.
• Arrange flight, hotel, & transportation for visitors to the Centre.
• Assist in the organisation of internal and external seminars and CME events.
• Assist with the Centre’s offsite screening procedures as necessary.
• Liaise with courier companies to collect & deliver documentation.
• Contact companies and distribute the Centre’s literature
• Prioritise and manage his/her workload efficiently.
• Promotes an organized and safe working environment by maintaining the reception area tidy & secure at all times.
• Place internal stationery orders for management.
• Utilize the Centre’s computer system to create, process, and maintain a variety of documents and administrative records.
• Assist with any other general administrative and/or clerical duties as may be required from time to time.
• Maintain an appropriate level of both personal and professional development.
• Practise within his/her area of competence and assumes accountability for his/her own professional responsibilities.
• Promote and practise excellent oral and written communication skills.
Professional / Personal Responsibilities
• Independent thinking, problem solving, analytical and comprehension skills.
• Have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Promotes and practises excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Maintain confidentiality and objectivity in accordance with the ethics of the profession.
• To ensure knowledge and practice is kept up to date and develop relevant management skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|