HOW TO POST A JOB ADVERT
Advertising a job on OILJOBSZONE (OJZ) is very simple.
First ,to advertise a job, the employer needs to be a registered user on OJZ.
Step by Step Procedure:
- Register an employer account by using our “Join Us” tab on the top right side of our homepage.
- Once the account is registered, the employer will receive a password into the registered email. (Username cannot be changed further).
- With the password send to the employer, they can login to the account from the home page.
- The dashboard of the employer will open up with various function tabs ,useful for the employer to either post a job or search CV’s.
- From the dashboard ,complete all fields in the profile tab as this helps to enhance the popularity of the employer to get more exposure by virtue of which the job also is promoted in the social media networks.
- In the dashboard,from the post a new job ,the employer can advertise the job. (Ensure to fill all the fields).
- Once the employer post the job, the job goes for admin approval and once approved the job is LIVE on the site. The job details can be viewed by hitting the “Posted Jobs” button on your manage jobs.
- The employer can EDIT a posted job even after the job goes live if you feel so by hitting the EDIT button against the particular job from your POSTED JOBS tab button in your account. A job can be made INACTIVE after the vacancy is closed by hitting the INACTIVE button from your POSTED JOBS page respectively.
- From “Manage Jobs” tab employer can track responses received for the advert.
- Employer can download the candidate CV from manage jobs and if required can also write directly to the candidate from the dashboard.